Players are dealt seven cards then create two poker hands: one of 5 cards and one of two cards. When all hands are set, the dealer does the same. Win one and lose one and you tie.
Beat the dealer on both hands and you win.
Also Offered: Fortune Bonus bet and a Progressive Jackpot
The House always sets its hand as follows:
Pai Gow Poker House Way Rules
- The second and third highest cards will be played in the low hand.
- The Pair in the high hand. The remaining two highest cards in the low hand.
- High Pairs – A, K, Q, J
- Medium Pairs – 10, 9, 8, 7
- Low Pairs – 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
- Split any Two Pair that contains a High Pair.
- If the highest pair is a Medium Pair, split unless an ACE can be played in the Low Hand.
- If the highest pair is a Low Pair, split unless an ACE or KING can be played in the Low Hand.
- Always play the highest pair in the Low Hand.
3 OF A KIND
- Play 3 of a Kind in the High Hand and the next two highest cards in the Low Hand
- If the hand contains two 3 of a Kind, break up the higher 3 of a Kind and play the pair in the Low Hand.
- Split the Aces with a Pair of Aces in the High Hand and the other Ace with the next highest card in the Low Hand.
- If the hand contains a Straight or Flush, always follow the STRAIGHT or FLUSH rule below.
STRAIGHTS AND FLUSHES
- The hand will be set with the highest possible Low Hand that still allows for a STRAIGHT or FLUSH to be played in the High Hand.
- If the hand contains a STRAIGHT and a FLUSH, play the one that allows the best two-card Low Hand.
- If the hand contains Two Pair with the Straight or Flush use the TWO PAIR rule unless a pair can be played in the Low Hand while maintaining a Straight or Flush in the High Hand.
- Play the Pair in the Low Hand. With a 3 of a Kind and TWO PAIR play the higher of the Two pair in the Low Hand.
FOUR OF A KIND
- 4 of a Kind with no other pair use the TWO PAIR rule.
- 4 of a Kind with a Pair or 3 of a Kind, play the highest possible pair in the Low Hand.
- The STRAIGHT and FLUSH rules apply.
- Play a Pair of Aces in the Low Hand.